Personal Finance Tips for now?! Protecting your finances or Making Money while going through a pandemic. Tips that may help? Financial Tips & Questions for Now!
- Deposit as much as you can in your savings account, never use that money, you’ll come out ahead, you’ll have extra money to pay the rent, mortgage, car payment, other expenses.
- What skills can you use to earn extra money?
- Yard work. Pet sitting. Selling a product. Online tutoring. Choose a side hustle. Having a second job, a second source of income, even if it’s only a couple of hundred dollars a month, having an additional income source, if you lose your full-time job unexpectedly, you still have money coming in to help pay the bills.
Explore Jobs In Essential Businesses.
Pay off credit card debt.
- Credit card balances you carry because of the interest, isn’t all that much every month? Pay it off as quickly as you can. The last thing you need in an economic downside, are monthly credit card payments devouring your money.
Cancel unnecessary subscriptions. Pay off small debts, too.
Got a $200 medical bill here, a $60 credit card balance there?
- Just pay it off now while you have the money. If you lose your income or your job due to Pandemic, you don’t have to worry about past-due payments or inability to pay, & factors that damage your credit score.
Get a jump ahead on monthly payments.
- If you have extra money, pay ahead now on the mortgage, car payment, other monthly payments just in case anything affects your income later. Paying ahead is a good practice, there are plenty of life and work events besides the corona-virus that can affect your income at any time in life.
Lower all your monthly expense, you’ll want your monthly expenses to be low, so your money goes further.
- Switch to a cheaper cell phone plan. Ask your insurance agent if you can lower auto, homeowner’s insurance premiums. Pause streaming services or cut cable services. All those costs add up, and you don’t need more monthly payments.
Live more frugally as soon as possible.
- We all love dining out, enjoy massages, pedicures or getting beauty routines done. But keep in mind that these expenses won’t pay the rent during an economic downside.
- When signs point to a troubled economy, You don’t have to deprive yourself of everything, but cook more meals at home, space out time between any expense routines, appointments or find other ways to cut daily expenses.
Re-examine your bills over the last six months. Create plans for moving forward.
- Sell your old stuff on Craigslist, LetGo, Online, etc. Cleaning out your closets to make extra cash.
- Market any of your skills. “See if there is a market for any of your skills on, Or find a new passion, search local, or remote gig jobs earning extra cash. Teaching English or languages online, or homeschooling communities.
Look into Any freelance projects, Rental assistance programs, Unemployment programs, Assistance from electric gas companies, Assistance from phone and cable companies.
May all Abundance & Opportunities fall into your Path. May peace be with you.