Healing Arts Co
Healing Art Beads One-of-A-Kind Art Created by ZenagalleryCo.
http://www.zenagallery.ecwid.com, Facebook: @zenagallerylifestyle
May Peace Be with You Always!
Healing Art Beads
Bracelets or Anklets
Referrals -$5.oo Discount
Large each$20.oo Small each $15.00 Exclusive Sale (1small + 1large) $30.oo
Aura Euphoric Healing Mist Spray– Shake bottle lightly, spritz the spray bottle above head, face, body, walk through mist to absorb the frequency into your energy field. Repeat as often. Can Keep at work desk, use throughout the day to move stagnant energies when feeling stuck. Also, can use prior to yoga, meditation, Journaling, etc. Therapeutic essentials for Natural healing mind, body, emotional wellbeing. Naturally, Uplifting Anxieties, mental clarity for stress & triggers. Custom Blend Apothecary All Organic Herb Ingredients.
May Peace & Love Be with You💜
Facebook: zenagalleryco.stones, Instagram: zenagalleryco.stones, Paypal: zenagallery,
Special Requests Please Email: email@example.com
You can use simple prayer to remove negative energy from yourself & home.
The main purpose of prayer is not the punishment itself, but that God removes bad influences and that the holders of evil spirits are far from their followers; such spirits may or may not belong to other people. As it has the function and to exasperate any type of evil, prayer is also used by those who want protection.
I ask the Divine within myself
to remove all the earthbound, demon and other entities,
the dark shields, dark energies, dark devices and dark connections
from my body, aura, soul, and cord,
and also from my home, my workplace, my car, my places of recreation,
and everything in them and miles and miles around them.
I ask the Divine within myself
to locate and bring back my lost soul parts
and cleanse, heal and integrate them with the main body of my soul.
I ask the Divine within myself
to fill me and shield me with brilliant Divine Light,
and to plug all the holes and tunnels in me and my surroundings and my Car, Home & Family.
I visualize vibrant Divine Light
coming from above my head
filling my whole body,
cleansing and healing every part, every cell, and every organ of my body.
I visualize this Divine Light
in every direction
creating Divine Light all around me.
I visualize Divine Light with reflective spiritual mirrors,
with the reflective mirror surface facing outwards.
I visualize this spreading Divine Light all around.
I visualize my home, workplace, car and places of recreation
being cleansed, filled and shielded by brilliant, white, liquid Light.
I ask the Divine within myself
to stay on guard around me and my surroundings
as long as my soul exists.
I pray for protection
of my family members, friends, co-workers and all the people I know
and their surroundings.
I ask the Divine within myself
to cleanse, heal, balance
all my energy. I ask the Divine Light within myself
to cleanse, heal, shield and protect
all my channels of communication with the Divine Light.
May Peace, Love, & Abundance Be with you all the days of your Life.
Almighty, Everlasting Father, Lord my God, I speak victory and prosperity in not only my life but my family’s as well. Father GOD, I request Your favor wherever I go. Shower Your blessings upon my humble life. Grant me protection anywhere that I go. Guide me Lord accordingly, be with me, draw near.
2 Corinthians 10:3-4 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war according to the flesh, for the weapons of our warfare are not of the flesh, but divinely powerful for the destruction of fortresses.
Father GOD, I pray against every spirit of blockage and barriers. Remove it, Lord! I REMOVE out every evil spirit in my life that attempts to hinder my blessings. Break every chain! All attacks against my family is broken, every attempt to stop our blessings is broken!
Romans 8:15 For you have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear. But you have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.
Ephesians 2:14 For He Himself is our peace, who made both groups into one and broke down the barrier of the dividing wall,
Pick me up, Lord, whenever and wherever I may fall, continue to hold me in the palm of Your hands. Raise me up, so that I WILL OVERCOME ANY MOUNTAIN and prevail against any blockage, barrier or hindrance in my life.
IN YOUR PRECIOUS HOLY NAME, I DECLARE THAT I AM VICTORIOUS, THROUGH CHRIST JESUS WHO IS MY STRENGTH! AMEN
2 Timothy 1:7 For God has not given us the spirit of fear, but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.
Jeremiah 5:22 ‘Do you not fear Me?’ declares the LORD ‘Do you not tremble in My presence? For I have placed the sand as a boundary for the sea, An eternal decree, so it cannot cross over it. Though the waves toss, yet they cannot prevail; Though they roar, yet they cannot cross over it. May Peace Be with You!
Love is patient, love is kind and is not jealous; love does not brag and is not arrogant, does not act unbecomingly; it does not seek its own, is not provoked, does not take into account a wrong suffered, does not rejoice in unrighteousness, but rejoices with the truth; bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never fails…But now faith, hope, love, abide these three; but the greatest of these is love.”
From :1Corinthians 13:1-8, 13
Dear GOD, Thank you that you are a loving, gracious GOD. Thank you that you’ve offered us forgiveness and the gift of new life in you. Thank you that your love is perfect, it never fails, and that nothing can separate us from your love. We pray that our lives would be filled and overflowing with the power of your love so we can make a difference in this world and bring honor to you. We ask for your help in reminding us that the most important things are not what we do outwardly, it’s not based on any talent or gift, but the most significant thing we can do in this life is simply to love you and to choose to love others. Lord thank you that your love is patient. Help us show patience with those around us.
LORD thank you that your love is kind. Help us to extend kindness to others. LORD thank you that true love is not jealous. Help us cast aside feelings of jealousy or hatred towards others. LORD thank you that your love does not brag and is not arrogant. Help us not to live with pride or arrogance, but to choose to walk with humility and grace. LORD thank you that true love does not act unbecomingly. LORD help us to extend kindness instead of rudeness towards others. Help us to lay aside the critical tone and tearing down with our words, so that we can truly walk in peace.
LORD thank you that true love does not seek its own. LORD help us not to live selfishly, looking only to our own interests. LORD thank you that true love is not provoked. LORD help us not to become easily angered. Help us not to be so quickly reactive, but instead slow to speak and slow to become angry. LORD thank you that your love does not take into account a wrong suffered. Lord help us not to hold grudges, but to choose to forgive, even when it’s difficult.
LORD thank you that your love does not rejoice in unrighteousness, but rejoices with the truth. LORD help us to love your words of truth, may we walk in your freedom and wisdom. Let it be what drives our lives and choices every day. LORD thank you that your love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things, thank you that your love never fails. Help us to love as you love. Fill us with your Spirit so that we can choose what is best. We are weak LORD, but we know also, that even when we are weak, you are strong within us. Thank you that it’s not all up to us. Thank you that you equip us to face each day with the power of your love, your forgiveness, and your grace.
We love you LORD, and we need you today, and every day,
In JESUS’ Name, Amen.
Our Father who art in Heaven,
Hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come.
Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us,
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
For thine is the kingdom,
and the power, and the glory,
for ever and ever
IN JESUS CHRIST NAME Amen.
Shop Services/Products http://www.zenagallery.ecwid. com
Join Us On Facebook @zenagalleryco.stones, Free Updates, Events, Offers, Services
Contact Info: Zenagalleryoracle@gmail.com
For difficult times these Mantras will help give you the strength so you can be Mentally strong in difficult emotions, staying calm & strong to overcome & survive.
- I can get through anything.
- There are no problems, there are only challenges.
- I welcome & appreciate the challenges into my life.
- Challenges are opportunities to learn and grow.
- I am safe and secure no matter what.
- I can get through anything, win or lose.
- I am getting stronger every day.
- I attract financial abundance into my life now, I am ready & willing to receive all types of assistance.
- My bills & debts are paid, and I will live freely. I will not live my life based on debt worries.
- I am a strong and capable person.
- Hard times will not get the best of me. I will continue to do my best, win or lose.
- I can overcome obstacles, win or lose.
- I release all negative emotions from the day.
- I let go of any stress and anxiety from today.
- I will learn what I need to from today, which will make me a stronger person.
- I know that life is not meant to be easy, win or lose.
- Tomorrow is a brand-new day.
- I accept my lost each day, losing does not define me.
- I am a strong person.
- I can solve problems.
- I will not let fear control me.
- I can survive anything life throws at me.
- I have the strength and courage to get through this.
- I understand the challenges in my life.
- I am ready to be the best version of myself.
- I release all negativity from my life.
- I am with joy and ease right now.
- I do not have to solve this today.
- I am doing what I can with the knowledge and skills I have.
- I choose to let my mind rest right now.
- I understand fear as a sign, to be careful.
- I am doing my best; I release from guilt and shame.
- I am the kind of person who can survive this storm.
- Circumstances change, I feel more grateful for what I have.
- I am not failure, but a survivor. I am in the process of surviving.
- I commit to showing up tomorrow, I accept the mistakes I have made.
- I am holding on in the dark, looking for the light and truth.
- I will face sorts of trauma, & It will not be the last.
- I am flexible, I can adapt when life does not go according to plans.
- I have Courage to face the fear of danger, I am facing the danger despite my fear.
- Problems are not solved by perfection; I am showing up as I am.
- I will persevere along my path. I will accept when to let go, I will accept when to change course.
- I will have to go this road alone. I have, or I can find people in my life to support or inspire me.
- I am love; my life is important & meaningful, despite my losses.
- My Life is of constant change.
- My pain is real, but my pain is not forever.
- This is just a chapter in my life.
- May Peace Be with You All.
- May Peace Be With Me All the Days of My Life.
Personal Finance Tips for now?! Protecting your finances or Making Money while going through a pandemic. Tips that may help? Financial Tips & Questions for Now!
- Deposit as much as you can in your savings account, never use that money, you’ll come out ahead, you’ll have extra money to pay the rent, mortgage, car payment, other expenses.
- What skills can you use to earn extra money?
- Yard work. Pet sitting. Selling a product. Online tutoring. Choose a side hustle. Having a second job, a second source of income, even if it’s only a couple of hundred dollars a month, having an additional income source, if you lose your full-time job unexpectedly, you still have money coming in to help pay the bills.
Explore Jobs In Essential Businesses.
Pay off credit card debt.
- Credit card balances you carry because of the interest, isn’t all that much every month? Pay it off as quickly as you can. The last thing you need in an economic downside, are monthly credit card payments devouring your money.
Cancel unnecessary subscriptions. Pay off small debts, too.
Got a $200 medical bill here, a $60 credit card balance there?
- Just pay it off now while you have the money. If you lose your income or your job due to Pandemic, you don’t have to worry about past-due payments or inability to pay, & factors that damage your credit score.
Get a jump ahead on monthly payments.
- If you have extra money, pay ahead now on the mortgage, car payment, other monthly payments just in case anything affects your income later. Paying ahead is a good practice, there are plenty of life and work events besides the corona-virus that can affect your income at any time in life.
Lower all your monthly expense, you’ll want your monthly expenses to be low, so your money goes further.
- Switch to a cheaper cell phone plan. Ask your insurance agent if you can lower auto, homeowner’s insurance premiums. Pause streaming services or cut cable services. All those costs add up, and you don’t need more monthly payments.
Live more frugally as soon as possible.
- We all love dining out, enjoy massages, pedicures or getting beauty routines done. But keep in mind that these expenses won’t pay the rent during an economic downside.
- When signs point to a troubled economy, You don’t have to deprive yourself of everything, but cook more meals at home, space out time between any expense routines, appointments or find other ways to cut daily expenses.
Re-examine your bills over the last six months. Create plans for moving forward.
- Sell your old stuff on Craigslist, LetGo, Online, etc. Cleaning out your closets to make extra cash.
- Market any of your skills. “See if there is a market for any of your skills on, Or find a new passion, search local, or remote gig jobs earning extra cash. Teaching English or languages online, or homeschooling communities.
Look into Any freelance projects, Rental assistance programs, Unemployment programs, Assistance from electric gas companies, Assistance from phone and cable companies.
May all Abundance & Opportunities fall into your Path. May peace be with you.