Almighty, Everlasting Father, Lord my God, I speak victory and prosperity in not only my life but my family’s as well. Father GOD, I request Your favor wherever I go. Shower Your blessings upon my humble life. Grant me protection anywhere that I go. Guide me Lord accordingly, be with me, draw near.
2 Corinthians 10:3-4 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war according to the flesh, for the weapons of our warfare are not of the flesh, but divinely powerful for the destruction of fortresses.
Father GOD, I pray against every spirit of blockage and barriers. Remove it, Lord! I REMOVE out every evil spirit in my life that attempts to hinder my blessings. Break every chain! All attacks against my family is broken, every attempt to stop our blessings is broken!
Romans 8:15 For you have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear. But you have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.
Ephesians 2:14 For He Himself is our peace, who made both groups into one and broke down the barrier of the dividing wall,
Pick me up, Lord, whenever and wherever I may fall, continue to hold me in the palm of Your hands. Raise me up, so that I WILL OVERCOME ANY MOUNTAIN and prevail against any blockage, barrier or hindrance in my life.
IN YOUR PRECIOUS HOLY NAME, I DECLARE THAT I AM VICTORIOUS, THROUGH CHRIST JESUS WHO IS MY STRENGTH! AMEN
2 Timothy 1:7 For God has not given us the spirit of fear, but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.
Jeremiah 5:22 ‘Do you not fear Me?’ declares the LORD ‘Do you not tremble in My presence? For I have placed the sand as a boundary for the sea, An eternal decree, so it cannot cross over it. Though the waves toss, yet they cannot prevail; Though they roar, yet they cannot cross over it.
May Peace Be with You!
Love is patient, love is kind and is not jealous; love does not brag and is not arrogant, does not act unbecomingly; it does not seek its own, is not provoked, does not take into account a wrong suffered, does not rejoice in unrighteousness, but rejoices with the truth; bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never fails…But now faith, hope, love, abide these three; but the greatest of these is love.”
From :1Corinthians 13:1-8, 13
Dear GOD, Thank you that you are a loving, gracious GOD. Thank you that you’ve offered us forgiveness and the gift of new life in you. Thank you that your love is perfect, it never fails, and that nothing can separate us from your love. We pray that our lives would be filled and overflowing with the power of your love so we can make a difference in this world and bring honor to you. We ask for your help in reminding us that the most important things are not what we do outwardly, it’s not based on any talent or gift, but the most significant thing we can do in this life is simply to love you and to choose to love others. Lord thank you that your love is patient. Help us show patience with those around us.
LORD thank you that your love is kind. Help us to extend kindness to others. LORD thank you that true love is not jealous. Help us cast aside feelings of jealousy or hatred towards others. LORD thank you that your love does not brag and is not arrogant. Help us not to live with pride or arrogance, but to choose to walk with humility and grace. LORD thank you that true love does not act unbecomingly. LORD help us to extend kindness instead of rudeness towards others. Help us to lay aside the critical tone and tearing down with our words, so that we can truly walk in peace.
LORD thank you that true love does not seek its own. LORD help us not to live selfishly, looking only to our own interests. LORD thank you that true love is not provoked. LORD help us not to become easily angered. Help us not to be so quickly reactive, but instead slow to speak and slow to become angry. LORD thank you that your love does not take into account a wrong suffered. Lord help us not to hold grudges, but to choose to forgive, even when it’s difficult.
LORD thank you that your love does not rejoice in unrighteousness, but rejoices with the truth. LORD help us to love your words of truth, may we walk in your freedom and wisdom. Let it be what drives our lives and choices every day. LORD thank you that your love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things, thank you that your love never fails. Help us to love as you love. Fill us with your Spirit so that we can choose what is best. We are weak LORD, but we know also, that even when we are weak, you are strong within us. Thank you that it’s not all up to us. Thank you that you equip us to face each day with the power of your love, your forgiveness, and your grace.
We love you LORD, and we need you today, and every day,
In JESUS’ Name, Amen.
Our Father who art in Heaven,
Hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come.
Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us,
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
For thine is the kingdom,
and the power, and the glory,
for ever and ever
IN JESUS CHRIST NAME Amen.
Shop Services/Products http://www.zenagallery.ecwid. com
Join Us On Facebook @zenagalleryco.stones, Free Updates, Events, Offers, Services
Contact Info: Zenagalleryoracle@gmail.com
For difficult times these Mantras will help give you the strength so you can be Mentally strong in difficult emotions, staying calm & strong to overcome & survive.
- I can get through anything.
- There are no problems, there are only challenges.
- I welcome & appreciate the challenges into my life.
- Challenges are opportunities to learn and grow.
- I am safe and secure no matter what.
- I can get through anything, win or lose.
- I am getting stronger every day.
- I attract financial abundance into my life now, I am ready & willing to receive all types of assistance.
- My bills & debts are paid, and I will live freely. I will not live my life based on debt worries.
- I am a strong and capable person.
- Hard times will not get the best of me. I will continue to do my best, win or lose.
- I can overcome obstacles, win or lose.
- I release all negative emotions from the day.
- I let go of any stress and anxiety from today.
- I will learn what I need to from today, which will make me a stronger person.
- I know that life is not meant to be easy, win or lose.
- Tomorrow is a brand-new day.
- I accept my lost each day, losing does not define me.
- I am a strong person.
- I can solve problems.
- I will not let fear control me.
- I can survive anything life throws at me.
- I have the strength and courage to get through this.
- I understand the challenges in my life.
- I am ready to be the best version of myself.
- I release all negativity from my life.
- I am with joy and ease right now.
- I do not have to solve this today.
- I am doing what I can with the knowledge and skills I have.
- I choose to let my mind rest right now.
- I understand fear as a sign, to be careful.
- I am doing my best; I release from guilt and shame.
- I am the kind of person who can survive this storm.
- Circumstances change, I feel more grateful for what I have.
- I am not failure, but a survivor. I am in the process of surviving.
- I commit to showing up tomorrow, I accept the mistakes I have made.
- I am holding on in the dark, looking for the light and truth.
- I will face sorts of trauma, & It will not be the last.
- I am flexible, I can adapt when life does not go according to plans.
- I have Courage to face the fear of danger, I am facing the danger despite my fear.
- Problems are not solved by perfection; I am showing up as I am.
- I will persevere along my path. I will accept when to let go, I will accept when to change course.
- I will have to go this road alone. I have, or I can find people in my life to support or inspire me.
- I am love; my life is important & meaningful, despite my losses.
- My Life is of constant change.
- My pain is real, but my pain is not forever.
- This is just a chapter in my life.
- May Peace Be with You All.
- May Peace Be With Me All the Days of My Life.
Personal Finance Tips for now?! Protecting your finances or Making Money while going through a pandemic. Tips that may help? Financial Tips & Questions for Now!
- Deposit as much as you can in your savings account, never use that money, you’ll come out ahead, you’ll have extra money to pay the rent, mortgage, car payment, other expenses.
- What skills can you use to earn extra money?
- Yard work. Pet sitting. Selling a product. Online tutoring. Choose a side hustle. Having a second job, a second source of income, even if it’s only a couple of hundred dollars a month, having an additional income source, if you lose your full-time job unexpectedly, you still have money coming in to help pay the bills.
Explore Jobs In Essential Businesses.
Pay off credit card debt.
- Credit card balances you carry because of the interest, isn’t all that much every month? Pay it off as quickly as you can. The last thing you need in an economic downside, are monthly credit card payments devouring your money.
Cancel unnecessary subscriptions. Pay off small debts, too.
Got a $200 medical bill here, a $60 credit card balance there?
- Just pay it off now while you have the money. If you lose your income or your job due to Pandemic, you don’t have to worry about past-due payments or inability to pay, & factors that damage your credit score.
Get a jump ahead on monthly payments.
- If you have extra money, pay ahead now on the mortgage, car payment, other monthly payments just in case anything affects your income later. Paying ahead is a good practice, there are plenty of life and work events besides the corona-virus that can affect your income at any time in life.
Lower all your monthly expense, you’ll want your monthly expenses to be low, so your money goes further.
- Switch to a cheaper cell phone plan. Ask your insurance agent if you can lower auto, homeowner’s insurance premiums. Pause streaming services or cut cable services. All those costs add up, and you don’t need more monthly payments.
Live more frugally as soon as possible.
- We all love dining out, enjoy massages, pedicures or getting beauty routines done. But keep in mind that these expenses won’t pay the rent during an economic downside.
- When signs point to a troubled economy, You don’t have to deprive yourself of everything, but cook more meals at home, space out time between any expense routines, appointments or find other ways to cut daily expenses.
Re-examine your bills over the last six months. Create plans for moving forward.
- Sell your old stuff on Craigslist, LetGo, Online, etc. Cleaning out your closets to make extra cash.
- Market any of your skills. “See if there is a market for any of your skills on, Or find a new passion, search local, or remote gig jobs earning extra cash. Teaching English or languages online, or homeschooling communities.
Look into Any freelance projects, Rental assistance programs, Unemployment programs, Assistance from electric gas companies, Assistance from phone and cable companies.
May all Abundance & Opportunities fall into your Path. May peace be with you.
Holy Week at Home Celebration Reading Scriptures Old & New Testaments. Read Matthew 2:1-11 with the family. Plant seeds, place in sunny window, Seeds offer a clear message to the Power of New Life.
Passover at Home, Celebrate the feast commemorating the departure of Israelite from slavery Exodus 12. Jesus had come to Jerusalem to celebrate and was actually crucified on Passover Day. He is the fulfillment of this tradition, as our own Passover Lamb. For more info, research Passover for Christians.
Foot Washing at Home Maundy Thursday this Event speaks volumes about Jesus’s desire for us to serve. Wrap a towel around your waist, as Jesus did, wash your children’s feet or loved one. Your lives might not be the same. Read John 13.
Good Friday, Observe Jesus Crucifixion by reading Biblical scripture, Or singing Biblical Hymns of the crucifixion and the cross.
Saturday of Holy Week, watch A portrayal of Jesus’s last hours. Jesus films, Gospel of Luke, The Passion of Christ, etc.
Easter Sunday,Easter greeting Hallelujah the Lord is Risen! and answer “He is Risen Indeed!’. Listen to special Music. Discussions on how you may have felt on Jesus films about the crucifixion, resurrection. Jesus said those who believe without having seen are Blessed. John 20v29. Also for Easter Sunday New clothes or wearing white garments to symbolize a new life. Or if your family has special Easter Outfits.These are all ways of Easter Celebration sharing the Good News of Jesus Christ.
Traditionally eggs are also a symbol of Easter Joy, because they were forbidden items during Lent. Sharing your Easter can bear all manner of joyful messages to family, friends, non-believing relatives or friends, maybe they will join in.
Whatever traditions you keep, remember that for Believers Easter is a celebration that really never ends. There is No Perfect Way to Discern, No Perfect way to Serve. This is an important truth to remember in a time where we aren’t able to go or do things we would like and aren’t able to normally serve. Your gift of service is no less valuable because there is no one perfect way to serve the Kingdom of God and to serve others. There is no perfect thing to give up, wherever you are at, it is fine. Dont feel like you need to be somewhere you are not.
Day by Day walk with Jesus through Holy Week, an encouragement to take your time, maybe read, listen, research Bible passages of Jesus Final days. May Peace Be with You All!
JOIN ME ON ZENAGALLERY YOUTUBE FOR UPDATES
Spiritual warfare is the Christian concept of fighting against the work of preternatural evil forces. It is based on the biblical belief in evil spirits, or demons, that are said to intervene in human affairs in various ways. Various Christian groups have adopted practices to repel such forces, as based on their doctrine of Christian demonology. Prayer is a common form of spiritual warfare among Christians. Other practices may include exorcism, the laying on of hands, fasting, and anointing with oil.
A Religious war or Holy war (Latin: bellum sacrum) is a war primarily caused or justified by differences in religion. In the modern period, debates are common over the extent to which religious, economic, or ethnic aspects of a conflict predominate in a given war.
Mortal means something which is subject to death e.g. humans. Other living creatures are also subject to death.
The Immortal on the other hand, is something which never dies i.e. which is eternal.
What does the Bible say about spiritual warfare?”
There are two primary errors when it comes to spiritual warfare—over-emphasis and under-emphasis. Some blame every sin, every conflict, and every problem on demons that need to be cast out. Others completely ignore the spiritual realm and the fact that the Bible tells us our battle is against spiritual powers. The key to successful spiritual warfare is finding the biblical balance. Jesus sometimes cast demons out of people; other times He healed people with no mention of the demonic. The apostle Paul instructs Christians to wage war against the sin in themselves (Romans 6) and warns us to oppose the schemes of the devil (Ephesians 6:10–24).
Be Strong in the Lord, Put on the Whole Armor of God
The Belt Of Truth
The Believer’s Integrity – A soldier in Paul’s day had a leather girdle or belt that he tightened about his waist to protect his loins and carry his weapons of warfare, such as a dagger or sword. The belt also held his tunic together so it wouldn’t be snagged. In Christian armor, it is integrity that holds everything else together. If you do not have integrity in the big and small things of your life, you are going to lose the battle. Would people say that you are a woman or man of integrity? If not, then you cannot win the battle.
The Breastplate Of Righteousness
The Believer’s Purity – The breastplate of a soldier was sometimes made of woven chain and used to cover the soldier’s vital organs. For the Christian, the breastplate is righteousness.
The enemy wants to attack you not only with lies, but also with impurity. He wants you to read filthy magazines, watch immoral movies, and engage in all temptations of the flesh. The bottom line is that Satan wants to get into your heart and mind. He’s looking for a crack in your armor. And don’t be fooled. Satan knows where that crack is. Is your heart pure before God? If not, then you cannot win the battle.
The Shoes Of Peace
The Believer’s Tranquility – A Roman soldier’s would have hobnails on the sole, very much like football cleats because when they were fighting they needed solid footing from which to move.
Unless you have a solid footing of peace, you can never make war. Sounds like a contradiction, doesn’t it? When Satan comes against your tranquility, he throws out stones and briars of doubts and discouragement to cause you to stumble. Do you have peace right now? If not, then you cannot win the battle.
The Shield Of Faith
The Believer’s Certainty – The Roman soldier’s shield measured approximately two by four feet and was made of wood covered with leather. In that day, soldiers dipped arrows in oil, then lit them and shot them at the enemy. These shields were vital to protect the solider from getting burned.
Satan is going to fire flaming arrows of doubt at you. He wants to place subtle doubts in your mind about God and His Truth. He knows a spark can ignite a big fire. You will need to feed your faith and starve your doubts. Are there any seeds of doubt in your mind today? If there are, then you cannot win the battle.
The Helmet Of Salvation
The Believer’s Sanity – A soldier used a helmet to protect his head because if his head was wounded, he wouldn’t be able to think. Every believer needs to have the mind of Christ under the control of Almighty God.
When a person is saved, for the first time he has his right mind. A person with out the Spirit in the Lord Jesus Christ has a form of insanity. They do not operate with the mind that God made them to have. The most important thing for you to have at all times is an assurance of your salvation. Do you know that you are saved? If you aren’t, then you cannot win the battle.
Sword of the Spirit
The Word of God – When we are tempted, the most effective weapon that God has given to us as believers is the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God. Jesus modeled this so beautifully during His temptation in the wilderness. When the devil tried temptation after temptation against Him, Jesus used the sword of the Spirit. Jesus spoke the Word of God to Satan. In Luke 4:1-13, Jesus responded, “It is written, ‘You shall worship the Lord God only. Him only you shall serve.” and again brought the Scripture back into context, “It has been said, ‘You shall not tempt the Lord your God.’” The sword of the Spirit works. Memorize Scripture and use the Word of God to defeat Satan’s lies and attacks.
God has a plan for our lives. The enemy has a plan for us too. We just have to decide which voice we’re going to listen to, and who we’re going to choose to follow each day. And chances are, if we don’t make a determined choice to follow God, we may eventually fall into the evil one’s trap. God gives specific instructions in his Word, he gives us all we need to stand strong in this life. Yet all too often we race through busy, full days, ill-equipped, unprepared, or simply not aware of what we’re up against, or who the real enemy even is.
If you’re a believer living like salt and light in this dark world, you won’t go for long without encountering obstacles and attacks he’ll hurl straight your direction. This battle is real, it’s intense. Focusing here today, putting on His armor, staying alert, and praying, that God will equip believers everywhere to “stand strong.”