Watch “22min🌍You are Eternally Loved, Remind yourself you are Dear Souls♥Nourish your Spirit Take your Time” on YouTube
For difficult times these Mantras will help give you the strength so you can be Mentally strong in difficult emotions, staying calm & strong to overcome & survive.
- I can get through anything.
- There are no problems, there are only challenges.
- I welcome & appreciate the challenges into my life.
- Challenges are opportunities to learn and grow.
- I am safe and secure no matter what.
- I can get through anything, win or lose.
- I am getting stronger every day.
- I attract financial abundance into my life now, I am ready & willing to receive all types of assistance.
- My bills & debts are paid, and I will live freely. I will not live my life based on debt worries.
- I am a strong and capable person.
- Hard times will not get the best of me. I will continue to do my best, win or lose.
- I can overcome obstacles, win or lose.
- I release all negative emotions from the day.
- I let go of any stress and anxiety from today.
- I will learn what I need to from today, which will make me a stronger person.
- I know that life is not meant to be easy, win or lose.
- Tomorrow is a brand-new day.
- I accept my lost each day, losing does not define me.
- I am a strong person.
- I can solve problems.
- I will not let fear control me.
- I can survive anything life throws at me.
- I have the strength and courage to get through this.
- I understand the challenges in my life.
- I am ready to be the best version of myself.
- I release all negativity from my life.
- I am with joy and ease right now.
- I do not have to solve this today.
- I am doing what I can with the knowledge and skills I have.
- I choose to let my mind rest right now.
- I understand fear as a sign, to be careful.
- I am doing my best; I release from guilt and shame.
- I am the kind of person who can survive this storm.
- Circumstances change, I feel more grateful for what I have.
- I am not failure, but a survivor. I am in the process of surviving.
- I commit to showing up tomorrow, I accept the mistakes I have made.
- I am holding on in the dark, looking for the light and truth.
- I will face sorts of trauma, & It will not be the last.
- I am flexible, I can adapt when life does not go according to plans.
- I have Courage to face the fear of danger, I am facing the danger despite my fear.
- Problems are not solved by perfection; I am showing up as I am.
- I will persevere along my path. I will accept when to let go, I will accept when to change course.
- I will have to go this road alone. I have, or I can find people in my life to support or inspire me.
- I am love; my life is important & meaningful, despite my losses.
- My Life is of constant change.
- My pain is real, but my pain is not forever.
- This is just a chapter in my life.
- May Peace Be with You All.
- May Peace Be With Me All the Days of My Life.
While you’re having your first cup of coffee, sit back and think of the things that you’re thankful for.
The aroma of the coffee;
That first sip of coffee;
The beautiful morning;
The beginning of a new day full of promise;
The quiet just before the day officially starts.
Grace Before Meals. Giving thanks before each meal recognizes all of the people whose hard work was necessary for you to have food on your table–everyone from the farmer who grew the food, and the person who cooked the meal.
It’s a moment to pause and be mindful, as well as feel blessed that you have all of the food and nourishment that you need.
Things You Take For Granted. Imagine losing some of the things that you take for granted, such as your home, your ability to see or hear, your ability to walk, or anything that currently gives you comfort. Then imagine getting each of these things back, one by one, and consider how grateful you would be for each and every one.
Obviously, things won’t always go your way. However, gratitude isn’t an emotion that is reserved for those moments when you get what you want. When things go wrong you can use the power of gratitude to release some of the negative emotions that you may be feeling due to the failure or setback that you just experienced.
After a negative event put things in perspective by remembering that every difficulty carries within it the seeds of an equal or greater benefit. When faced with adversity, ask yourself the following questions:
“What’s good about this?”
“What can I learn from this?”
“How can I benefit from this?”
“Is there something about this situation that I can be grateful for?”
LETS BE GRATEFUL TODAY! SEE WHATS THERE, INSTEAD OF WHAT ISNT!