For difficult times these Mantras will help give you the strength so you can be Mentally strong in difficult emotions, staying calm & strong to overcome & survive.
- I can get through anything.
- There are no problems, there are only challenges.
- I welcome & appreciate the challenges into my life.
- Challenges are opportunities to learn and grow.
- I am safe and secure no matter what.
- I can get through anything, win or lose.
- I am getting stronger every day.
- I attract financial abundance into my life now, I am ready & willing to receive all types of assistance.
- My bills & debts are paid, and I will live freely. I will not live my life based on debt worries.
- I am a strong and capable person.
- Hard times will not get the best of me. I will continue to do my best, win or lose.
- I can overcome obstacles, win or lose.
- I release all negative emotions from the day.
- I let go of any stress and anxiety from today.
- I will learn what I need to from today, which will make me a stronger person.
- I know that life is not meant to be easy, win or lose.
- Tomorrow is a brand-new day.
- I accept my lost each day, losing does not define me.
- I am a strong person.
- I can solve problems.
- I will not let fear control me.
- I can survive anything life throws at me.
- I have the strength and courage to get through this.
- I understand the challenges in my life.
- I am ready to be the best version of myself.
- I release all negativity from my life.
- I am with joy and ease right now.
- I do not have to solve this today.
- I am doing what I can with the knowledge and skills I have.
- I choose to let my mind rest right now.
- I understand fear as a sign, to be careful.
- I am doing my best; I release from guilt and shame.
- I am the kind of person who can survive this storm.
- Circumstances change, I feel more grateful for what I have.
- I am not failure, but a survivor. I am in the process of surviving.
- I commit to showing up tomorrow, I accept the mistakes I have made.
- I am holding on in the dark, looking for the light and truth.
- I will face sorts of trauma, & It will not be the last.
- I am flexible, I can adapt when life does not go according to plans.
- I have Courage to face the fear of danger, I am facing the danger despite my fear.
- Problems are not solved by perfection; I am showing up as I am.
- I will persevere along my path. I will accept when to let go, I will accept when to change course.
- I will have to go this road alone. I have, or I can find people in my life to support or inspire me.
- I am love; my life is important & meaningful, despite my losses.
- My Life is of constant change.
- My pain is real, but my pain is not forever.
- This is just a chapter in my life.
- May Peace Be with You All.
- May Peace Be With Me All the Days of My Life.
Do you suffer from phone anxiety?!
Start by trying to Figure out what’s causing the fear of talking on the phone: Are you concerned about saying something embarrassing? Are you fearing rejection? What are your thoughts that are going through your head before making a phone call. What kinds of things are you telling yourself.
The Most important factor is getting to the root of the exact fear about making phone calls. Always Aiming for positive self-talk is a must, Afterwards try to understand what’s driving your fear, try to change what you’re telling yourself about talking on the phone. Example: Think about times when you have made phone calls & didn’t say anything embarrassing or negative. Now, self-talk by saying something like, “I have made several successful phone calls without embarrassing myself. I am capable of having a successful phone conversation.”
Chronic fears of making telephone calls may be an indicator of a deeper issues, such as social anxiety. A great tip, Try seeing an experienced anxiety therapist, to identify any issues to develop some skills to overcome it. There are treatments for social anxiety. Cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT) techniques, exposure therapy, & social skills training, these type of techniques may be a great help for you to identify anxious thought patterns.
Try to face your fears. Try to develop strategies for managing social situations. Managing your phone calls daily, try to decide when you want to make your calls. Spread out your calls or make them all in one day, whatever works best for you. Limit yourself to one or two calls per day can help with pressure of making phone calls. Determine the best time of day for your phone calls & only try to make phone calls when you feel at your best, feeling confident makes a difference. Consider the purpose of your call, prepare so that you’re able to accomplish the goal. If you need to make a call to find out information, make a list of questions. If you need to communicate important info to a friend, coworker, family member, write down what you need to communicate.
Try screening calls. Answer calls from people in your contact list, or just allow calls to go to voicemail, then you can think exactly how you want to respond without the pressure.
Remember to always to Take a deep breath & Relax.
Reading- 4 Cards
Hello Everyone! Making the Connection to your Inner Dreams, Have you ever wondered how? Welcome to Zenagallery. Who Am I ? A Firm Believer A Woman of GOD. Ms. Zena, Mental Health Specialist of NY Developmental Disabilities State Operations. ZENA is Intuitive em-path Spiritual Messenger, Healer, Light worker. A certified Astrologer with the The Circle of Light Spiritual Center of Western New York. Zena is Virgo Woman Rising Leo. I Zena, Serve & Support Clients to Discover or Rediscover Light, Love, Inspiration, Soul Sessions, Healing, Positive Energy to help with Individual Awareness of Self, Attain your Highest Level of Ascension. I Ms. Zena Specializing in Personal Readings, Special Divine Messages, Birth Charts, Crystals, Energy, Light, Love, Readings, Positivity, Healing, Manifesting Heart Fulfillment, Spirituality, Awaken Your Soul, Gratitude, Relaxation, Communication, Success, Inspiration, Happiness, Astrology, Birth Charts, & Much More….Just Ask ! & I’ll Answer!! Email firstname.lastname@example.org