For difficult times these Mantras will help give you the strength so you can be Mentally strong in difficult emotions, staying calm & strong to overcome & survive.
- I can get through anything.
- There are no problems, there are only challenges.
- I welcome & appreciate the challenges into my life.
- Challenges are opportunities to learn and grow.
- I am safe and secure no matter what.
- I can get through anything, win or lose.
- I am getting stronger every day.
- I attract financial abundance into my life now, I am ready & willing to receive all types of assistance.
- My bills & debts are paid, and I will live freely. I will not live my life based on debt worries.
- I am a strong and capable person.
- Hard times will not get the best of me. I will continue to do my best, win or lose.
- I can overcome obstacles, win or lose.
- I release all negative emotions from the day.
- I let go of any stress and anxiety from today.
- I will learn what I need to from today, which will make me a stronger person.
- I know that life is not meant to be easy, win or lose.
- Tomorrow is a brand-new day.
- I accept my lost each day, losing does not define me.
- I am a strong person.
- I can solve problems.
- I will not let fear control me.
- I can survive anything life throws at me.
- I have the strength and courage to get through this.
- I understand the challenges in my life.
- I am ready to be the best version of myself.
- I release all negativity from my life.
- I am with joy and ease right now.
- I do not have to solve this today.
- I am doing what I can with the knowledge and skills I have.
- I choose to let my mind rest right now.
- I understand fear as a sign, to be careful.
- I am doing my best; I release from guilt and shame.
- I am the kind of person who can survive this storm.
- Circumstances change, I feel more grateful for what I have.
- I am not failure, but a survivor. I am in the process of surviving.
- I commit to showing up tomorrow, I accept the mistakes I have made.
- I am holding on in the dark, looking for the light and truth.
- I will face sorts of trauma, & It will not be the last.
- I am flexible, I can adapt when life does not go according to plans.
- I have Courage to face the fear of danger, I am facing the danger despite my fear.
- Problems are not solved by perfection; I am showing up as I am.
- I will persevere along my path. I will accept when to let go, I will accept when to change course.
- I will have to go this road alone. I have, or I can find people in my life to support or inspire me.
- I am love; my life is important & meaningful, despite my losses.
- My Life is of constant change.
- My pain is real, but my pain is not forever.
- This is just a chapter in my life.
- May Peace Be with You All.
- May Peace Be With Me All the Days of My Life.
Do you suffer from phone anxiety?!
Start by trying to Figure out what’s causing the fear of talking on the phone: Are you concerned about saying something embarrassing? Are you fearing rejection? What are your thoughts that are going through your head before making a phone call. What kinds of things are you telling yourself.
The Most important factor is getting to the root of the exact fear about making phone calls. Always Aiming for positive self-talk is a must, Afterwards try to understand what’s driving your fear, try to change what you’re telling yourself about talking on the phone. Example: Think about times when you have made phone calls & didn’t say anything embarrassing or negative. Now, self-talk by saying something like, “I have made several successful phone calls without embarrassing myself. I am capable of having a successful phone conversation.”
Chronic fears of making telephone calls may be an indicator of a deeper issues, such as social anxiety. A great tip, Try seeing an experienced anxiety therapist, to identify any issues to develop some skills to overcome it. There are treatments for social anxiety. Cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT) techniques, exposure therapy, & social skills training, these type of techniques may be a great help for you to identify anxious thought patterns.
Try to face your fears. Try to develop strategies for managing social situations. Managing your phone calls daily, try to decide when you want to make your calls. Spread out your calls or make them all in one day, whatever works best for you. Limit yourself to one or two calls per day can help with pressure of making phone calls. Determine the best time of day for your phone calls & only try to make phone calls when you feel at your best, feeling confident makes a difference. Consider the purpose of your call, prepare so that you’re able to accomplish the goal. If you need to make a call to find out information, make a list of questions. If you need to communicate important info to a friend, coworker, family member, write down what you need to communicate.
Try screening calls. Answer calls from people in your contact list, or just allow calls to go to voicemail, then you can think exactly how you want to respond without the pressure.
Remember to always to Take a deep breath & Relax.
PELVIC Exam vs PAP SMEAR. Pap smear and pelvic examination are common gynecological procedures done both at the office level and hospitals.
PAP SMEAR is done at well-women clinics, to screen for cervical cancer. Pap smear is a screening test to detect cervical cancer. A pap smear yields a sample for examination under the microscope. Pap smear is targeted more towards prevention.
PELVIC EXAM is thorough examination where all the features of the female reproductive system are analyzed. The gynecologist will examine the vagina, Cervix, adnexa, uterine size, and other palpable abnormalities are assessed. Pelvic exam is a clinical examination protocol. Pelvic examination is a diagnostic procedure that can be altered according to the clinician’s need. Pelvic examination is a more of a diagnostic procedure.
Hotly debated fitness topics are in no short supply: yoga vs. pilates, cardio vs. strength training, and the treadmill vs. outdoor running. But no dispute is as polarizing as the one surrounding morning vs. evening workouts. Of course, the absolute best time to work out is whenever gym time meshes with your schedule so actually show up on the […]
via 5 Benefits of Working Out in the Morning — General Health Magazine
Fall has arrived !!!
Ditch the soap, they leave your skin dry, switch to a soap-free hydrating cleanser.
Put away Gels, bring out the Creamy Body wash & Oil-based scrubs. Summer may have left your skin dry. Start Fall off with a full-body exfoliation session. Oil-based scrubs are to exfoliate and hydrate.
Switch Lotions to Creams. The air becomes drier, the skin needs thick moisturizers. Creams provide stronger barrier, meaning it will reduce water loss from the outer layer of skin, providing hydration to the layer of skin.
Lips. Protect them, Start moisturizing to prevent dry, cracked lips, use a non-petroleum based lip balm.
Hands. Invest in Hand creams. Hands become dry and cracked during fall & winter, prevention really is worth the cure. Start moisturizing your hands now.
Put your heart, mind, and soul into even your smallest acts. This is the secret of success. -Swami Sivananda
via The Opportunity Is Still There — SKYLARITY
Got Goals ?! WHAT IT TAKES ?
It is very important to have Smart GOALS, when it comes to change & improving yourself.
Your goals must be SPECIFIC: I will do “A” in the situation “B” and observe the following “C” changes.
Your goals must be MESAURABLE: You and others must be able to see the progress you are making on a regular basis.
Your goals must be ACHIEVABLE: They must be well within your capability to perform.
Your goals must be RELEVANT: This means that they must be something that you and others really want to have happen.
Your goals must be TIME-LIMITED: You need to have both short-term and long-term benefits in sight.
Make sure to Conduct an analysis of what potential obstacles might get in the way and create a game plan of how to anticipate & address obstacles, just in case.
Make sure to always Reward yourself, build in some payoffs for your small steps and the progress you have made. Always remember to put negative self blaming aside from your train of thoughts.