For difficult times these Mantras will help give you the strength so you can be Mentally strong in difficult emotions, staying calm & strong to overcome & survive.
- I can get through anything.
- There are no problems, there are only challenges.
- I welcome & appreciate the challenges into my life.
- Challenges are opportunities to learn and grow.
- I am safe and secure no matter what.
- I can get through anything, win or lose.
- I am getting stronger every day.
- I attract financial abundance into my life now, I am ready & willing to receive all types of assistance.
- My bills & debts are paid, and I will live freely. I will not live my life based on debt worries.
- I am a strong and capable person.
- Hard times will not get the best of me. I will continue to do my best, win or lose.
- I can overcome obstacles, win or lose.
- I release all negative emotions from the day.
- I let go of any stress and anxiety from today.
- I will learn what I need to from today, which will make me a stronger person.
- I know that life is not meant to be easy, win or lose.
- Tomorrow is a brand-new day.
- I accept my lost each day, losing does not define me.
- I am a strong person.
- I can solve problems.
- I will not let fear control me.
- I can survive anything life throws at me.
- I have the strength and courage to get through this.
- I understand the challenges in my life.
- I am ready to be the best version of myself.
- I release all negativity from my life.
- I am with joy and ease right now.
- I do not have to solve this today.
- I am doing what I can with the knowledge and skills I have.
- I choose to let my mind rest right now.
- I understand fear as a sign, to be careful.
- I am doing my best; I release from guilt and shame.
- I am the kind of person who can survive this storm.
- Circumstances change, I feel more grateful for what I have.
- I am not failure, but a survivor. I am in the process of surviving.
- I commit to showing up tomorrow, I accept the mistakes I have made.
- I am holding on in the dark, looking for the light and truth.
- I will face sorts of trauma, & It will not be the last.
- I am flexible, I can adapt when life does not go according to plans.
- I have Courage to face the fear of danger, I am facing the danger despite my fear.
- Problems are not solved by perfection; I am showing up as I am.
- I will persevere along my path. I will accept when to let go, I will accept when to change course.
- I will have to go this road alone. I have, or I can find people in my life to support or inspire me.
- I am love; my life is important & meaningful, despite my losses.
- My Life is of constant change.
- My pain is real, but my pain is not forever.
- This is just a chapter in my life.
- May Peace Be with You All.
- May Peace Be With Me All the Days of My Life.
Discounted Home Decor Items Available on Sale 40% Off
2 Peter 3 King James Version (KJV)
3 This second epistle, beloved, I now write unto you; in both which I stir up your pure minds by way of remembrance:
2 That ye may be mindful of the words which were spoken before by the holy prophets, and of the commandment of us the apostles of the Lord and Saviour:
3 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,
4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.
5 For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:
6 Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished:
7 But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.
8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.
9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,
12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?
13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.
14 Wherefore, beloved, seeing that ye look for such things, be diligent that ye may be found of him in peace, without spot, and blameless.
15 And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you;
16 As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.
17 Ye therefore, beloved, seeing ye know these things before, beware lest ye also, being led away with the error of the wicked, fall from your own stedfastness.
18 But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and for ever. Amen.
Hello Everyone! Making the Connection to your Inner Dreams, Have you ever wondered how? Welcome to Zenagallery. Who Am I ? A Firm Believer A Woman of GOD. Ms. Zena, Mental Health Specialist of NY Developmental Disabilities State Operations. ZENA is Intuitive em-path Spiritual Messenger, Healer, Light worker. A certified Astrologer with the The Circle of Light Spiritual Center of Western New York. Zena is Virgo Woman Rising Leo. I Zena, Serve & Support Clients to Discover or Rediscover Light, Love, Inspiration, Soul Sessions, Healing, Positive Energy to help with Individual Awareness of Self, Attain your Highest Level of Ascension. I Ms. Zena Specializing in Personal Readings, Special Divine Messages, Birth Charts, Crystals, Energy, Light, Love, Readings, Positivity, Healing, Manifesting Heart Fulfillment, Spirituality, Awaken Your Soul, Gratitude, Relaxation, Communication, Success, Inspiration, Happiness, Astrology, Birth Charts, & Much More….Just Ask ! & I’ll Answer!! Email email@example.com
Every winter the way we may feel, seasonal affective disorder or SAD. During winter months with less sunlight in addition to a depressed mood, sad, includes cravings for carbs, inability to concentrate, irritability, weight gain etc. Sunlight stops melatonin production in the body, and darkness starts it.
Sunlight is usually missing in the winter months, when light is absent, the pineal gland activates two of its natural enzymes to turn the hormone serotonin into melatonin. Serotonin keeps us from being depressed, stops craving sweets & carbs. when melatonin kicks in, normal serotonin activities are reversed, the pineal gland gets insufficient sunlight.
Dietary Remedies: Apricots,apples, pears, grapes, plums, grapefruits, oranges , Avocados, Brown Rice, dates, bananas, papayas, plantains, pineapple, tomatoes, cottage cheese, turkey, fish ,eggs, ice, shellfish.
Herbal: Teas Chamomile, peppermint, cinnamon
Lifestyle Remedies: Curtains Open, Exercise in the Sun outside or near a sunny window, walking, aerobics, swimming, biking, light therapy, vacation in sunny climate during winter months
Have you ever been told that your blood pressure is high? Are you already on medications for your blood pressure? If so, you are not alone. Just in the U.S., it is estimated that half of all adults–over 100 million people–live with this condition. In this post, I will discuss the fundamentals of high blood pressure, how to properly monitor your own blood pressure, and what you can do on a daily basis to help improve your blood pressure.