- I open my heart to love & creative inspiration, I choose to create happiness in every new day.
- I see the value in my everyday life. I am open to abundance.
- I open myself to deeper experiences & happiness, I know that i am the loving family that i need.
- I am strong, free, and i choose peace and able to choose what honors me.
- I open my life to wonderful people in beneficial connections in my personal and professional life.
- I release fear, i move forward with trust and courage.
- I release pain and past, i live with compassion for myself and love heals & renews me.
- I have the power to overcome any obstacle. I am strong, confident, & self-directed.
- I open my heart to spiritual truth, deeper connection with the Holy Spirit. I accept Holy guidance and inspiration.
- I have dignity and awareness.
- I open my heart to caring connection.
- I choose to see and appreciate , and value all around me. I am attracting more to be grateful for.
- I am patient and flexible and willing to receive in surprising ways. I am responsible for my life. I take action towards my happiness.
- I let go of fear and worry. I will live in peace.
- I will make relaxation a daily part of my life.
- I let go of lack. I let go of jealousy. I let go of envy.
- I am flexible and persistent and prepared in taking steps toward my goals.
- All that i need is already apart of me.
- I release stuck energy, old habits, and restrictions on my life daily. My life will be open to reality.
- I am honest with myself & others, I attract honesty, integrity and support.
- I am receiving peaceful and kind treatment that i deserve in my life. I will make reasonable requests, set boundaries, and make my expectations clear.
- It is safe and comfortable for me to move on, i consider my options and take actions on my behalf.
- I’m achieving great things within myself.
- I have powerful energy and a world full of possibilities.
- I will relax and connect with my wisdom and power.
- I will attract more love and tenderness to myself.
- I am strong and focused, i have the power.
- I am strong, safe, and stable and i will secure myself with the Holy Spirit.
- I am open to a healthy state of mind and a physical healthy state of being.
- My personal vision guides me, my thoughts are peaceful and in a clear state of decisions.
- The world supports me in my financial goals.
- I am emotionally calm and peaceful and i attract healthy and stable people.
- I am comfortable with all my emotions. I will honor and express in healthy ways.
- I will learn new things.
- I will open up to wisdom in my mind and heart.
- I will live a centered life, i will take care of myself.
- The powerful healing of eternal love is with me and will forever be wit me. I am whole.
- I have strong intuition with the Father GOD, Son Jesus Christ & Holy Spirit.
- My magic happens when i live in consciousness & eternal truth.
- May Peace Be with Me all the Days of my life.
Spiritual Dimensions?! Meaning of Life?!
We are currently here in order to achieve realization enough to effectively Ascend and progress into the next existence of living.
What do Spiritualist mean by Spiritual Dimensions, Dimensions is Levels, Personal Progress & Development. Dimension means an aspect, a feature, the scope or extent, the measurement or size of something in another direction. Dimensions in mathematics has to do with shapes, areas, size. This is the dimension of Unity Consciousness, still with an experience of “I” consciousness. Consciousness creates thought & this works when we sleep.
Fifth dimensional consciousness is the awareness of Soul and spirit, No Ego. The 6th dimension holds the templates for the DNA patterns of all types of species and is made up mostly of colour and tone. Spirit Guides often act from the 6th Dimension. Higher dimensions beyond the sixth, we lose shape and form, the dimensions become more abstract and less easily described in human language.
The seventh dimension is the realm of cosmic sound – not the vibratory patterns that we hear in the physical dimension, but the harmonics of creation. The 7th is the first level of the spiritual realm. 7th+ realm / dimension = Spiritual realms / Realms of Being. The 7th dimension is that of pure creativity, pure light, and pure tone.
The Christ level is the true 7th, the beginning of the spiritual realms. Once you are “One” with your Self that resides in the spiritual realms, you can do the works that Jesus did, greater works. There is no time or space on this level there is no illusion of separation. On this level you can meet angels, stellar beings who are in a Light body.
The 7th Dimension is the first energetic explosion into the field of Unconditional Love, or a state of ultimate bliss with its heightened freedoms allowing for the ecstatic brilliance of God-self-realization. The 7th Dimension formally ends the first Universal Cycle for a majority of the souls existing in this Universe. The silent world of the Gods Themselves, state of pure consciousness, Nothingness of Being.
May Peace Be With You!
Join Zenagallery.com Fb: @zenagallerylifestyle
Ig: @zvisualgalleryiwny Shop: zenagallery.ecwid.com
YouTube: zenagallery Twitter: zenagallerywny
As I Grow Old
Poet: Arnold West
God, keep my heart attuned to laughter
when youth is done;
when all the days are gray days, coming after
The warmth, the sun.
God keep me then from bitterness, from
When life seems cold;
God keep me always loving and believing
As I grow old.
Thank You GOD for another Year!!
Do you suffer from phone anxiety?!
Start by trying to Figure out what’s causing the fear of talking on the phone: Are you concerned about saying something embarrassing? Are you fearing rejection? What are your thoughts that are going through your head before making a phone call. What kinds of things are you telling yourself.
The Most important factor is getting to the root of the exact fear about making phone calls. Always Aiming for positive self-talk is a must, Afterwards try to understand what’s driving your fear, try to change what you’re telling yourself about talking on the phone. Example: Think about times when you have made phone calls & didn’t say anything embarrassing or negative. Now, self-talk by saying something like, “I have made several successful phone calls without embarrassing myself. I am capable of having a successful phone conversation.”
Chronic fears of making telephone calls may be an indicator of a deeper issues, such as social anxiety. A great tip, Try seeing an experienced anxiety therapist, to identify any issues to develop some skills to overcome it. There are treatments for social anxiety. Cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT) techniques, exposure therapy, & social skills training, these type of techniques may be a great help for you to identify anxious thought patterns.
Try to face your fears. Try to develop strategies for managing social situations. Managing your phone calls daily, try to decide when you want to make your calls. Spread out your calls or make them all in one day, whatever works best for you. Limit yourself to one or two calls per day can help with pressure of making phone calls. Determine the best time of day for your phone calls & only try to make phone calls when you feel at your best, feeling confident makes a difference. Consider the purpose of your call, prepare so that you’re able to accomplish the goal. If you need to make a call to find out information, make a list of questions. If you need to communicate important info to a friend, coworker, family member, write down what you need to communicate.
Try screening calls. Answer calls from people in your contact list, or just allow calls to go to voicemail, then you can think exactly how you want to respond without the pressure.
Remember to always to Take a deep breath & Relax.
Have a lovely Virgo Season~